5 Mode Digital Dual Channel TENS Unit w Two Strength Duration Mode
This is the most advanced of the TENS Units made by Drive Medical. It features five different modes of electronic wave delivery and other configurations not available with other TENS unit models.
The 5-mode Digital Dual Channel Drive Medical TENS Unit features:
- Digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal.
- Two isolated channels.
- Intensity control can be adjusted up to 80 mA, 500 ohm load.
- Pulse frequency is adjustable from 0.5Hz to 150 Hz.
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds.
- Three different wave forms: Asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse.
- Modulation selector allows you to choose between 5 different modes of wave delivery: Normal, Burst and 3 Modulation modes.
- Metal belt clip.Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
For information on electrode placement please see our TENS Electrode Placement Guide