- PAIN RELIEF MACHINE. The rechargeable electric muscle massager can stimulate the sensory nerves and muscles, activate specific natural pain gate mechanism, relax your body and have pain management anytime you feel the need.
- UP TO 20 MODES. Pre-set modes offer you hammering, kneading, shiatsu and more choices to help relieve pain associated with aching and fatigue muscles in the shoulder, low back, knee from exercise, normal household or work activities.
- INDEPENDENT MODE CONTROL. You can set separate modes and intensities for channel A and channel B. For example, you could choose Acupuncture mode in channel A with an intensity level of 5 for your shoulder. While in channel B, the Tapping mode is being run with the intensity set to level 12 on your lower back as a back electric stimulator.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING TENS PADS. The included electrode pads can provide excellent self-stick performance for up to 20 to 30 uses. The shaped 2" TENS electrodes are recommended for more compact pain areas like the knees or elbows. Meanwhile, the bigger 2"x4" reusable patches are perfect for larger areas such as the back for TENS pain relief.
- What You Receive: 1 x Dual Channel TENS Machine, 4 x 2" Square Electrode Pads, 4 x Large Rectangle 2"x4" Pads, 2 x Lead Wires, 1 x USB cable, 1 x USB Charger,1 x User Manual, 1 x Pad Holder, 1 x Pouch, our 12-month warranty and friendly customer service. (4pcs 2x2 pads are in a pack while 2pcs 2x4 pads are in a pack. Please open the sealed bag firstly and unfold each pads pack before counting the pads quantity.)
Legal Disclaimer: Do not use this product if you have a implanted defibrillator, cardiac pacemaker, or any other implanted metallic or electronic device. This product is prohibited for people with heart rhythm problems. Do not use this product if you have undiagnosed chronic pain. Do not use if pregnant or in labor. Do not use if you have cancer. Not suitable for children under 16 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. Please see users manual for additional warning and cautions. Individual symptoms, situations, circumstances, and results may vary. Please consult your physician or qualified health care provider regarding your condition, appropriate medical treatment. The information provided is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice. You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold AUVON Products. and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Live Smart, Live Healthy
AUVON TENS Unit
The TENS machine is safe, non-invasive, drug free method of pain relief and pain management. Many people have even used it for intense pain from sports injury, knee injury, foot, hip, arthritis or tennis elbow.
Do I need independent intensity controls for each channel?
Most of dual channel TENS units (muscle stimulator for pain) on the market today have independent intensity controls for each channel. What this means is that you can increase and decrease the "massage" strength / intensity separately within the channels. The major advantage with a dual channel device is that you can "massage" two areas (or sides of the body) simultaneously. With a single channel unit you are limited to one area for a comfortable feeling.
What are fully isolated channels?
Fully isolated channels enable you to run separate programs in different channels, rather than just control the intensity for the channel. This is a quite a recent development and can be found on this AUVON dual channel TENS machine. For example, you could choose Acupuncture mode in channel 1 with an intensity level of 5 for your shoulder. While in channel 2, the Tapping mode is being run with the intensity set to level 10 on your back. In this condition, you will never worry about the strength is too weak on your back while too high on you shoulder where you feel more sensitive.