Dynatronics Dual-Channel Digital TENS Unit
The Dynatronics Dual-Channel Digital TENS Units was designed as an easy to use, effective TENS unit for patient home use for relief from pain.
The Dynatronics TENS Unit operates in three different modes: Cycle Burst Mode (2 bursts per second, 9 pulses per burst at 100Hz) Continuous Mode: (adjustable pulse rate, width, and intensity) and Modulated Width Mode: (the pulse width is varied every 6 seconds).
Features of the Dynatronics Dual Channel Digital TENS Unit
- Channel: dual, isolated channels
- Pulse intensity: Adjustable 0 - 90 mA peak into 500ω load each channel, constant current
- Pulse rate: 1 Hz - 160 Hz (adjustable)
- Pulse width: 50 µs - 260 µs (adjustable)
- Patient compliance meter: shows the treatment times in hours
- Timer: 15, 30, 60 min. and continuous mode selectable
- LCD: shows modes, pulse rate, pulse width, timer, CH1/CH2
Dual Channel TENS Function Modes:
- Cycle Bursts: 2 bursts/sec., 9 pulses/burst, 100 Hz, adjustable width
- Continuous Mode: adjustable pulse rate, pulse width, and intensity
- Modulated Width: pulse width varied at 6 sec. intervals
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Biphasic square pulse
- Power Source: 9 V Battery.