ME4200 Traction System
It gently pulls the cervical spine or lumbar spine in opposite directions to draw the soft tissue around the cervical or lumbar joints and separate the distance between bone sections of the vertebra. The Mettler MTD 4000 may be used to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with: protruding discs, spinal root impingement, bulging discs, hypomobility, herniated discs, degenerative joint disease, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, posterior facet syndrome, compressions fracture, acute facet problems, radicular pain, discogenic pain and prolapsed discs. Easy to use Active displays show all treatment parameters and progress.
The Mettler Traction System is equipped with the all new "center arching mechanism" for motorized lumbar elevation. This facilitates any pulling traction force on the lumbar area with a slight upward lifting support (up to 26° Rise) especially when the patient is lying in the prone position or facing down.
- 1 Motorized Actuator for Hi/Lo Adj.
- Equipped with 1 Motorized Actuator for Center Arching
- 3 Sides Elevating Bars
- Twin “Oversized” Pillars for Added Stability
- Individual “Leveling Foot” on All 4 Corners
- Retractable Casters at Both Ends
- Twin Gas Struts for Solid Head Section Support
- 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Height: 18.5 in to 35.8 in (47 cm to 91 cm)
- Weight: 227.7 lbs. (103.5 kg)
- Warranty: 1 year on Mechanical Parts, 2 years on Electronics, 3 years on Frame
- Mettler Traction Table
- MTD 4000 programmable traction head unit
- Quick-Ease Lumbar belt System
- 2 x Bolsters