If you need to order face masks in bulk, but don't need packs of five hundred or even one hundred, these 5-packs of 3-ply cotton masks are great options. The price per mask is not too much more than the really big bulk packs we have available.
These masks are in stock and ready to be shipped within one business day of placing your order.
These smaller bulk packs of face masks come in case packs of 5 masks..
If you need larger quantities of masks, check out our packs of 100 and 500. Buying masks in larger bulk packs can save you some money per mask.
This mask is red (as pictured).
We also have cotton mask bulk packs in black, white, charcoal, and navy as well.
Designed for maximum comfort, the Port Authority® Cotton Knit Face Mask goes beyond standard cotton masks thanks to our partnership with Sciessent, a U.S.-based global provider of antimicrobial solutions, to incorporate its Agion® treatment into the fabric. Learn more about Sciessent.
This three-ply, 100% cotton jersey face mask covers the wearer’s nose and mouth. Elastic stretch binding ear loops help hold it comfortably in place.
- Three-ply 4-ounce, 100% cotton jersey
- Fabric touching skin: 100% cotton
- Mask contains silver and copper
- Three evenly-spaced pleats on each side
- May be used when FDA-cleared masks are unavailable
- Machine washable
- Non-medical use only
- 500 units per case. 100 inner poly bags of 5 units each.
- Must be purchased as a case
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected and where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.