Baseline 50lb Standard Head Hydraulic Pinch Gauge
The 50 pound standard head hydraulic pinch gauge has a 2 1/2-inch diameter head and offers accurate and repeatable pinch strength measurements. Comes with protective case.
About Baseline Hydraulic Pinch Gauges
- The Baseline hydraulic pinch gauge uses a hydraulic system to assure convenience, product reliability and measurement accuracy and repeatability.
- The therapist can support the pinch gauge during testing. This yields a more accurate result for all pinch tests including tip, key and palmer.
- Baseline pinch gauges manufactured in the USA since 1978.
- The results are consistent with published Baseline and Jamar studies.
- Maximum reading remains until the unit is reset.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms.
- 1-year manufacturers warranty.
- CE certified.
Dimensions: 5" x 2.5" x 1"
Weight: 2 lbs