Skillbuilders Adaptive Swing Seats
Skillbuilders Adaptive Swing Seats For Sale
Skillbuilders swings, adaptive equipment, adaptive swing seats, pediatric swing therapy, occupational therapy swings, special needs swings, physical therapy swings, occupational therapy swings, therapy swing seats, swing therapy for special needs children, sensory integration swings, therapy swing for autism
Skillbuilders adaptive swing seats are designed to provide safety and support to pediatric and adult special needs individuals to help them experience the sensory integration and the social and environmental stimuli that comes from the rhythmic and repetitive motion of winging. These repetitive movements help in the development of:
- Sensory integration by providing a calming, soothing, and regulating sensory experience, which can help individuals with sensory processing issues to better integrate sensory information from their environment
- Motor skills including those to enhance balance, coordination, and core strength
- Enhanced body awareness and spatial orientation through the unique act of swinging which can help improve body awareness, proprioception, and spatial orientation
- Enhanced fitness through therapeutic exercise from swinging to individuals with physical disabilities or impairments, such as cerebral palsy or muscular dystrophy
- Relaxation and stress reduction through the gentle back and forth motion of swinging which may benefit those with anxiety or depression
- Increased attention and focus through the calming and regulating sensory experience
In addition, swinging can provide a social experience and interaction with peers while providing a fun and enjoyable experience for all involved.
Various health conditions and disorders are purported to be helped by swing seats including Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder, Sensory Processing Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, developmentally delayed individuals, Muscular Dystrophy, anxiety and stress.
Skillbuilder adaptive swing seats are often used by schools, playgrounds, occupational and physical therapy clinics, pediatric clinics, disabled community centers, home use.
Shop ProHealthcareProducts.com for Skillbuilders adaptive swing seats.