- Designed for children who require additional support and protection while swinging
- Useful therapeutic activity for children with sensory integration issues
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Suitable for use in therapy clinics, schools, Day care centers, and homes
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use
Unique Features of the Product:
- Made of durable plastic and comes with a built-in pommel
- With an adjustable suspension mechanism that fits any frame up to ten feet
- Comes complete with heavy-duty rope and steel S hooks
- Safety harness and crotch strop for safety and confidence
- Illustrated guide offers guidance on positioning and attachment of ropes
- Easy to clean with soap and warm water
- Swing arrives fully assembled, ready to be installed/hung from your location of choice
- Size: Medium
- Inner Dimensions: 23.5"L x 16"W x 10.5"D
- Exterior Dimensions: 24"L x 17.25"W x 11.25"D
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 150 lbs.
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Full support swing seat with pommel
- Heavy-duty rope and steel S hooks
- Safety harness and crotch strap
- Illustrated guide
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
Q: Is the swing easy to clean? A: Yes, the swing is easy to clean with soap and warm water.
Q: Does the swing come with an adjustable suspension mechanism? A: Yes, the swing comes with an adjustable suspension mechanism that fits any frame up to ten feet.
Q: Is the swing suitable for indoor or outdoor use? A: Yes, the swing is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Use the following chart to determine which size swing seat you need.
- Small: 24-in x 8-in x 11-in; 75 pound weight limit.
- Medium: 30-in x 12-in x 14-in; 150 pound weight limit.
- Large: 35-in x 15-in x 16-in; 200 pound weight limit.
Weight: 8 lbs
Weight Capacity: 150 lbs.