ProHealthcareProducts.com Returns Policy
Before we get into the details, just know - we will do whatever we can* to help you out in a situation where you need to return or repair an item you've purchased.
*Fair Warning: There are limits to what we can do for you. We are not the manufacturer of any of these products, we are a certified reseller. That means we are subject to their rules (return and restocking fees), not our own.
Our Return Policy
- Items MUST be returned within 30 days of delivery to remain eligible for return/refund. Please decide within time limit.
- Returning Broken / Malfunctioning Items: Items delivered broken or malfunctioning items will be replaced/refunded as soon as items are shipped back. RMA # and shipping label will be provided by manufacturer. Costs / Expenses covered by us or the manufacturer.
- Returning Functioning/Open Box Items:
- Restocking fees will apply based on manufacturer's internal rules. Due to the medical nature of these products, every return could be subject to a minimum 10%-25% restocking fee as they cannot be resold as is.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- If you have any concerns about this policy, please contact us before ordering.
That being said... Here's the Good News
We're here to support you. We're here to get you better products, better prices and and work together within your budget. We know how to navigate the return process and we will help you get as much money back as possible.
The returning / restocking of products is expensive, so lets try to avoid it. Items need to be able to be resold and just like you, no one wants an open box or used item when they bought something new. Not to mention tools for work and/or medical purposes.
Exchanging Items Will Be Eligible for Full Refund in Form of Store Credit. That credit will apply to the items being exchanged for and we'll refund the difference in cost if applicable.
Why is the Return / Restocking Policy So Strict?
Tell us about it! We wish it could be different but in this industry, its just too risky to allow most of these to be resold. We hope you can understand, this stringent policy is intended to protect all our customers.
Our return policy is as flexible as we can allow as small business. As the reseller, we're just as motivated as you to get unwanted items returned and refunded. We're a team in this process and we need to play by the rules just like everybody else.
Without charging hefty membership fees or jacking up margins at your expense, we need to cover expenses another way. Returning things within time limit and handling items with care is the way we can save you time and money.
We ask for this help for your sake and ours. Make the return/replacement process easy on everyone by requesting returns within the rules stated below...
Return / Exchange Process
- Step # 1: Obtain RMA # from Customer Service. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a standard 30-day return time window. We need you to tell us as soon as possible if you're returning an item. We'll get an RMA # for you and you will be responsible for shipping costs.
- The only exception would be in a situation where the manufacturer made a mistake / delivered broken / malfunctioning devices. Doesn't happen often but it has happened. Broken / Malfunctioning products still must be returned within 30 day window to be eligible so inspect it shortly after its delivered.
- Rule #2: Box must be intact and item must appear completely unused. The manufacturer will inspect thoroughly so be sure to open boxes carefully and return every component of the unused product.
- Rule #3: Post RMA # on Box, Ship to Return Address Provided By Us, Keep Tracking Info. Be sure you hang onto the shipping details. This is for your protection in case you need to get a proof-of-delivery from the shipper.
- Rule # 4: Refunds will be issued after return is complete. We will refund the remainder of your order immediately after items are returned and inspected.
How Orders Become Ineligible for Return / Refunds
If the rules above have not been followed, it'll become much more difficult to get your return approved. Again, we'll do what we can but the options are much more limited after return policy as expired.
So please, be sure to stay within the guidelines above so we can go to bat for you and get the item returned.
Can I return something I ordered by mistake?
If the item was ordered incorrectly and is within the 30 day time frame, it may be returned, subject to a 10-25% restocking fee along with the cost of shipping to the manufacturer.
We do not accept returns on items that have left the US as they cannot be resold.
Are VAT or Duties Covered for Shipments Outside the US?
PLEASE NOTE THAT VAT AND/OR DUTIES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER UPON RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
Can I Return Made to Order Items?
Made to order items are always subject to restocking fees and non refundable in certain circumstances. If you are concerned this applies to the product you are interested in please reach out to customer service before making your purchase.
When canceling an order customers are responsible for a 3% fee for canceled credit card transactions and shipping cost if the order has already been fulfilled.
When Should I Expect my Refund?
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Shipping Available in US and Internationally
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.