Skillbuilders Full Support Swing Seat With Pommel, head and leg rests, Rope, Adult - Large
Indications for Use:
- Provides full support and safety for adults while swinging
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for individuals with special needs
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Therapy clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
Unique Features of the Product:
- Headrest and leg rest for added comfort and support
- Heavy-duty rope and steel S hooks for secure attachment
- Comes with an illustrated guide for easy installation
- Easy to clean with soap and warm water
- Inner Dimensions: 31.5"L x 20.75"W x 14"D
- Exterior Dimensions: 32"L x 22.5"W x 15"D
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Skillbuilders Full Support Swing Seat with Pommel, Head and Leg Rest, Large (Adult), with Rope
- Steel S hooks
- Illustrated guide
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
Q: Is the swing easy to install? A: Yes, the swing comes with an illustrated guide and is easy to install.
Q: Is the swing suitable for outdoor use? A: Yes, the adjustable suspension mechanism fits any frame up to ten feet, making it perfect for outdoor use.
This item is a complete full support swing seat that comes with pommel, head and leg rest. This large sized seat is intended for use by adults weighing up to 200 pounds. There are smaller swing seats available for children (small) and adolescents (medium).
Use the following chart to help you determine what size you need.
- Small: 24-in x 8-in x 11-in; 75 pound weight limit.
- Medium: 30-in x 12-in x 14-in; 150 pound weight limit.
- Large: 35-in x 15-in x 16-in; 200 pound weight limit.
This swing seat comes with a rope attachment for connecting the seat to a swing seat frame. ProHealthcareProducts.com also carries swing seats that use chain attachments.