Baseline Hydraulic Wrist / Forearm Analog Dynamometer
Baseline Hydraulic Wrist / Forearm Analog Dynamometer Features:
- Simply and accurately measures the strength of the wrist muscles during flexion, extension, abduction and adduction and the forearm muscles during supination and pronation.
- The Baseline wrist/forearm dynamometer features the time proven hydraulic system used in the industry accepted Baseline and Jamar hand dynamometers.
- For hand held use, the dynamometer can accommodate the Baseline single-grip and dual-grip handle.
- Maximum reading remains until the unit is reset.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms.
- Comes with portable carrying case.
- Made in USA with a 1-year manufacturers warrantee.
- CE certified.
Baseline Hydraulic Wrist / Forearm Analog Dynamometer comes with door knob grib and carrying case. Other measurement accessories can be purchased separately
Dimensions: 13.5" x 5.5" x 10"
Weight: 6 lbs