Baseline’s 7 Piece Hand Evaluation Kit is used by physical therapists and other medical professionals to assess the physiological condition of a patient’s hand. The kit includes the following items
- Hand dynamometer for testing grip strength
- Pinch gauge for testing pinch strength
- Finger goniometer to measure range of motion (ROM) in the finger
- 3-point aesthesiometer to measure the subjects cutaneous threshold
- Finger circumference gauge to analyse swelling
- Pinwheel to determine a subject’s pain perception
- Functional finger motion gauge for measuring finger flexion and finger/thumb opposition
The Baseline 7 Piece Hand Evaluation Kit is used by medical professionals to
diagnose hand and wrist problems.
The instruction manual included here describes how each of these devices is intended to be used to perform hand evaluations. ProHealthcareProducts.com sells many different versions of the hand evaluation kit. This user manual provides a general overview of the products that are included in any of those kits. More detailed information is available from the specific user manuals for each of the products included in the kit.
If you need additional information beyond what’s included in this user manual, please contact customer service at ProHealthcareProducts.com