Human Brain Deluxe Model 8-Part with 3B Smart Anatomy Included
The 3B Scientific Anatomical Model Deluxe Human Neuro-Anatomical Brain is a quality built three dimensional (3D) human brain delivered on a removeable base. This anatomical model is designed to help the student and the teacher better visualize, learn, and explain the anatomy of the human brain for a greater understanding of, and appreciation for, its organization and structure.
Unique Features of the 3B Scientific Deluxe Anatomical Brain Model with 3B Smart Anatomy:
- 8-part brain is medially divided
- On the right half of this brain, you will find a colored, systematic grouping and representation of the cerebral lobe. The left half of the brain shows: pre- and post-central region, broca and wernicke areas, heschl's gyrus, brain nerves, ventricles
- Both halves of this brain can be disassembled into: frontal with parietal lobes, temporal with occipital lobes, half of brain stem, half of cerebellum
- The brain is delivered on a removable base for easy display in the classroom
- Includes 3B Smart Anatomy App – 1 year access to the 23 anatomy lectures, 117 interactive models, and 39 quizzes. Can also register the model to extend warranty from 3 to 5 years
What do studies of using anatomical models in teaching and learning anatomy say?
Reference: Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2016 Oct;21(4):883-95.
The Effectiveness of Physical Models in Teaching Anatomy: A Meta-Analysis of Comparative Studies
The meta-analytical results are: educational methods using physical models yielded significantly better results when compared to all other educational methods for the overall knowledge outcome (p < 0.001) and for spatial knowledge acquisition (p < 0.001). Significantly better results were also found with regard to the long-retention knowledge outcome (p < 0.01). No significance was found for the factual knowledge acquisition outcome. The evidence in the present systematic review was found to have high internal validity and at least an acceptable strength. In conclusion, physical anatomical models offer a promising tool for teaching gross anatomy in 3D representation due to their easy accessibility and educational effectiveness. Such models could be a practical tool to bring up the learners' level of gross anatomy knowledge at low cost.
Dimensions: 5” x 7” x 6”
Weight: 3 lbs.
Notice: Typically ships in 1-2 days