Invacare IH1900 K Base Bathing Seat Patient Lifter/Transporter
Invacare products are designed to make healthcare much simpler for hospitals, long term care facilities and other health venues.
Invacare's 1900 series patient lifts/transporters allow healthcare providers to maneuver patients into the bath tub easily. The IH900 lift is designed to be left inside the tub while the resident bathes, which greatly simplifies for the care provider the task of bathing a resident. The "K" base support frame easily rolls under the tub or around furniture.
Features of the Invacare IH1900 Lift include:
- Hospital grade casters for safe and easy maneuverability
- Resident support arms rotate 120 degrees for easy transfers
- Heavy guage steel base, powder coated for durability
- Each unit comes with 2 24V DC sealed gel-cell batteries and wall charger
- Lift features soft contoured seat with perineal opening
Specifications of the Invacare IH1900:
- Seat Height: 18"
- Capacity: 350 lb.
- Range: 23" vertical range of motion
The Invacare IH1900 is designed specifically for use with the Access 3600 Series patient bathing tubs.