RX-750 ProRower Home Rowing Exercise Machine from H20 Fitness
The ProRower Home Series Rowing Machine brings the features and quality of a club series machine to the home user. This rowing machine uses the same dynamics the motions of rowing while allowing the user to adjust the workout intensity. The advanced technology used in this rowing machine uses natural adaptive resistance when the user rows faster or slower. There's no need for any disruptive mechanical adjustments.
Adding the ProRower Home Series Rowing Machine to your collection of exercise equipment will give you an extra dynamic you're likely missing out on.
Features of the ProRower RX-750 Home Series Rowing Machine include:
- Innovative Hydro-Power Drive System provides an incredibly smooth and relaxing "on the water" rowing experience that feels and sounds just like the real thing.
- Easy to adjust pivoting footrests for ease of use, one size fits the entire family.
- Large Ease-To-Read display panel that shows: Exercise Time, Distance, 500M Split Time, Strokes/Min, Calories and Heart Rate. Includes a built-in heart rate receiver.
- Designed for mobility and compactness, uses less than a 20" x 21" (50 x 55cm) space when stored upright.
- Ergonomically designed handgrip for a comfortable workout.
- Length: 78 in (198 cm)
- Width: 22 in (56 cm)
- Height: 20 in (51 cm)
- Weight: 65 lbs (30 kgs)
- Max User's Weight: 350 lbs (159 kgs)
- Resistance: Variable from 2.5 - 4.5 gals (9 - 17 liters)
- Metal Frame: Life Time Guarantee
- Polycarbonate Tank and Seals: 3 years
- Mechanical Components (non-wearing): 2 years
- Non-Wearing Components: 2 years