Skillbuilders Positioning Wedge, Size 6" x 24" x 26"
The Skillbuilders Positioning and Vestibular Wedge is a must-have product to enhance comfort in positioning, posture enhancement, reduced musculoskeletal stress, functional activity capability, and enhanced leverage for various activities. Made of molded foam coated with a washable material, this durable and versatile wedge is perfect for use in physical therapy departments, special education programs, and at home. It can be used to support the back, arm, or leg of a patient and provide the necessary leverage to promote an exercise regime. With its high-quality construction, the Skillbuilders Positioning Wedge is a reliable product that will last for years.
Indications for Use:
- Ideal for use in working with kids with special needs or simply to enhance the positioning for anyone specific to certain activities
- Can be used under the back, arm, or leg of a patient for comfortable and functional positioning
- Provides necessary leverage to promote exercise regimes and engagement in physical activities
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Physical therapy departments
- Special education programs
- Pre-school programs
- Physical education classes
Unique Features of the Product:
- Made of molded foam coated with a tough and washable material that is also resistant to the development of odors
- Durable and versatile - the triangular wedge shape can be used to improve comfort and functional positioning
- Provides comfortable and functional positioning
- Ideal for institutional use in various settings
- Supports exercise regimes
- Dimensions: 24" x 6" x 26"
- Weight: 10.0 lbs