Baseline 200 LB Standard Head Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
The Baseline 200 pound Standard Head Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer is one of the most economic devices on the market for performing grip strength tests. It is used by physical therapists and medical researchers throughout the world. Its durable construction makes it a long-lasting tool. The standard 2 1/2-inch diameter head is one of the most popular sizes in the industry.
This hand dynamometer comes with a 1 year warranty.
About Baseline Hydraulic Hand Dynamometers:
- Baseline hydraulic hand dynamometer gives accurate grip strength readings without the subject being able to sense movement in the handle.
- Internationally accepted design ensures reliability, user convenience and measurement repeatability.
- Baseline dynamometers have been manufactured in the USA since 1978.
- The Baseline hand dynamometer is engineered to be durable, so it will last for years and years.
- This dynamometer keeps the maximum reading marked until the unit is reset.
- Five position adjustable handle and body design yield results that are consistent with published Baseline and Jamar studies.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms. CE certified.
For more detailed information about this hand dynamometer, please refer to the user manual published in our resource center.
Dimensions: 10" x 2.5" x 5"
Weight: 4 lbs