Baseline 200lb LiTE Standard Head Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
The Baseline 200 pound hydraulic hand dynamometer is lightweight and reliable. The 200 lb. LiTE version of the hydraulic hand dynamometer uses the same hydraulic system as the standard version dynamometer. The difference between the two is that the metal parts of the standard dynamometer have been replaced by lightweight material in this LiTE version.
This hand dynamometer read grip strengths up to 200 lbs. It comes with protective carrying case.
Baseline hydraulic hand dynamometers feature the following:
- Baseline hydraulic hand dynamometer gives accurate grip strength readings without the subject being able to sense movement in the handle.
- Internationally accepted design ensures reliability, user convenience and measurement repeatability.
- Baseline hand dynamometers have been manufactured in the USA since 1978.
- The Baseline hand dynamometer is engineered to be durable, so it will last for years and years.
- When testing grip strength, the maximum reading is marked on the unit until the unit is reset.
- Five position adjustable handle and body design yield results that are consistent with published Baseline and Jamar studies.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms. CE certified.
For more detailed information about this device, please refer to the user manual.
Dimensions: 10" x 2.5" x 5"
Weight: 4 lbs