Baseline 50lb Hi-Res Head Hydraulic Pinch Gauge
The 50 pound HiRes head has a 3 1/2-inch diameter head with a bigger dial and larger numerals. The dial contains 1-pound / 0.5 kg gradations. Comes with a case. Pictured compared with standard head pinch gauge.
About Baseline Hydraulic Pinch Gauges
- The Baseline hydraulic pinch gauge uses a hydraulic system to assure convenience, product reliability and measurement accuracy and repeatability.
- The therapist can support the pinch gauge during testing. This yields a more accurate result for all pinch tests including tip, key and palmer.
- Baseline pinch gauges manufactured in the USA since 1978.
- The results are consistent with published Baseline and Jamar studies.
- Maximum reading remains until the unit is reset.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms.
- 1-year manufacturers warranty.
- CE certified.