25th May 2016
Choosing the Right E-Stim/Ultrasound Combination Unit
In a physical therapy clinic, time and space are at a premium. It makes sense to choose equipment that maximizes on both. The Intelect XT 4-Channel Combo E-Stim/Ultrasound System with Mobile Cart is allows clinicians to deliver either electrical stimulation, ultrasound, or both in combination all from one unit maximizing on time efficiency. The Intelect XT is capable of allowing additional modalities or capabilities to attach to the underside of the base unit maximizing on space.
The combination of electrical stimulation with ultrasound can benefit diverse patient populations. Combination therapy can be used to treat:
- Carpal Tunnel
- Frozen Shoulder
The Intelect 4-Channel Combo unit is superior in that it offers many cutting edge benefits maximizing space, time, but also rehabilitation applications.
The Top 5 Benefits of the Intelect XT 4-Channel Combo E-Stim/Ultrasound System
- Multiple Waveforms: Maximizing clinical applications, the Intelect E-Stim/Ultrasound system provides 6 clinical waveforms including: Interferential, Russian, Bi-phasic, High Volt, Microcurrent, and Premodulated.
- Multiple Ultrasound Options: Not only does the Intelect XT system offer 1 and 3.3 Mhz treatments but can be used at 10%, 20%, 50%, or continuous duty cycles using the 5cm soundhead applicator. Also, the XT ultrasound option can be used in combination with most of the waveforms available on the system.
- Record Keeping: With a built in patient data card device, clinicians can read and record results for chosen modalities and create an identifying, accessible pain profile.
- Customizable protocols: This E-Stim/Ultrasound combination unit was designed with clinician’s in mind. With the ability to recognize different users, each clinician can customize any of the waveforms to suit specific needs.
- Storage: There never seems to be enough storage, but the Intelect System comes with a mobile cart to combat any storage issues. With 6 storage bins (3 per side), there is room to store: cords, cables, ultrasound gel or lotion, electrodes, additional sizes of soundhead applicators, etc.
Related Article: Benefits of the InTENsity CX 4 Combination Therapy Machine
Outfitting a physical therapy clinic takes research before commitment. There are many factors to consider beyond clinical applications. The Intelect XT 4-Channel Combo E-Stim/Ultrasound System with Mobile Cart is a superior choice when considering an e-stim/ultrasound combination unit. Used singly or in combination, these two modalities are powerhouses when it comes to lowering pain and reducing inflammation making them a popular choice when using a therapeutic modality. Providing cutting edge treatment in addition to cutting down on time and space considerations, the Intelect XT is a superior choice.
Checkout our other Combination Therapy Machines and more at ProHealthcareProducts.com!