Portable Manual Muscle Testing Made Easy
Most clinic practices are a combination of rehabilitation practitioners. With multiple practitioners comes the need for multiple rehabilitation devices. It can be difficult to outfit an entire clinic with necessary equipment that is reliable, space conscious and innovative. Additionally, it can be difficult to have multiple devices that records patient data in separate locations, which can lead to confusion if a patient sees more than one practitioner within a clinic.
Manual muscle testing is an important part of the rehabilitation process, from beginning to end. Therefore, for clinics with multiple practitioners, it’s important to have a MMT device for each practitioner that can store patient’s manual muscle testing results in one location. Look no further than the JTech Commander Echo Manual Muscle Testing Device and Console.
|JTECH Echo Manual Muscle Tester||JTECH Echo Commander Wireless Console|
Description: The JTech Commander Echo Console is a unique device giving clinics wireless, portable evaluation equipment that remains valuable and functional even as a clinic grows. This modular device offers clinics the ability to purchase only the handheld dynamometers they need, but still have the ability to add on later.
The Benefits of the JTech Commander Echo Console
- Multiple Practitioners: The Commander Echo Console was designed to record data for up to 7 different manual muscle testing devices, giving clinics the ability to store their patient data in one place. And with the ability to add on devices, clinics can start out with the dynamometers they need and add devices as their practice grows.
- Easy Data Collection: The JTech Echo Console was designed with ease in mind, so it automatically collects data and stores patients results. The console was programmed with automatic test sequencing and has the ability to compute statistics making for easy analysis.
- Simple to Use: The Commander Echo Console is simple to use with a control-stick operation so practitioners can easily select tests and delete unwanted information efficiently.
|Upload Data to your Computer with |
the Echo Downloader Software
|Pair The Console With any one of over |
10 Different Appliances
|Console Can Pair with Up to |
7 Other MMT Units
The JTech Commander Echo Console is compatible with the JTech Commander Manual Muscle Testing Dynamometer, which offers its own features that set it apart from other manual muscle testing devices.
The Advantages of the JTech Commander Echo Dynamometer
- Saves Time: Precious treatment minutes can be wasted setting up awkward rehabilitation equipment. With a “quick connect” design, the Commander Echo dynamometer allows practitioners to efficiently change out testing pads and quickly get to the task of testing.
- Innovative Analysis: The Commander Echo dynamometer gives practitioners the ability to customize testing protocols and is programmed to identify areas and/or patterns of weakness. For accurate measures of strength, tests are done on both sides. The Commander Echo MMT device also compares bilateral tests and identifies strength differences.
- Accurate: A manual muscle testing device is only as good as its accuracy. The JTech Commander Echo dynamometer is widely recognized for providing accurate results without compromising on ease of use.
The JTech Commander Echo Console System and MMT dynamometer was designed for growing and established practices. It offers reliable, accurate results while being easy to use. And with the ability to store multiple patient data, it makes record keeping less cumbersome.
Related Article: JTech Commander PowerTrack II Manual Muscle Tester