Mettler Electronics is one of the leaders in the Therapeutic Ultrasound Machine industry. The Sonicator 740 Ultrasound Device by Mettler Electronics, is one of many high quality products they manufacture. The Sonicator 740 combination therapy unit comes standard with a 5 cm applicator at 1 and 3.2 MHz. The device also comes in a pro model, the 740x which comes standard with 2 additional soundheads including a 1 cm and 10 cm applicator all of which connect to the system with a universal applicator cable. See below for additional details about the options and accessories offered by Mettler Electronics.
|Sonicator 740 Ultrasound (Standard)||Sonicator 740x Ultrasound (Standard)|
The Sonicator 740 Combo Therapy Ultrasound is designed to emit both continuous and pulsed ultrasound waves enabling the user to maintain flexibility and ease of use in the same device. When selecting the parameters the user will also be prompted by audible tones to ensure the proper settings are being utilized.
Both units comply with ETL Listing and Radio Frequency Standards and are certified by Interek Testing Services
Sonicator 740 & 740x Options and Accessories
- Both units feature a high quality LCD display
designed to quickly and accurately alert the practitioner when ultrasound is
being delivered through the applicator.
- Time and Output intensity are also featured on the screen during treatment sessions
- An additional LED light lights up when ultrasound is being delivered and flashes if there is any problem with the coupling.
- Error conditions are prominently displayed on the screen as well as treatment parameters
- 740x comes with additional 2 applicators: a 10
cm, 1 MHz and a 1 cm, 3.3 MHz
- The 1 cm applicator is perfect for administering ultrasound in hard to reach and small treatment areas.
- The 10 cm applicator allows for treatment to be administered to larger surface areas such as the back and leg muscles.
- Large controls made of silicon rubber further increase the simplicity of the machine for one touch entry of treatment parameters
- An optional battery (ME 7401) may also be included if purchased upon ordering. The battery allows the practitioner to go mobile in the event a wall outlet is unavailable.
- Limited Warranty of 2 years covers any malfunctions directly associated with manufacturing errors.
- See full list of accessories here
Buy the Mettler Sonicator 740 and 740x at ProHealthcareProducts.com
* Mettler Electronics Corp. has been certified by VTT Expert Services LTD to be compliant with EN ISO 13485:2003 and MDD 93/42/EEC Annex II requirements. In addition, Mettler is certified by DQS Medizinprodukte GMBH to be complieant with ISO 13485:2003 (CMDCAS) Canadian Medical Device requirements.