ProHealthcareProducts.com, an online retailer of durable medical equipment and healthcare supplies, recently added the JTech Commander Echo line of evaluation products to its online catalog. The company will immediately begin offering the products for sale to its customer base in addition to supporting customer inquiries regarding the Commander Echo line.
ProHealthcareProducts.com now carries Commander Echo evaluation devices made by JTech Medical.
ProHealthcareProducts.com has been supplying physical therapists, chiropractors, medical researchers, and other medical professionals throughout the world with manual muscle testers and other JTech Commander products for several years. The recent expansion into the Commander Echo line of products grew out of an increasing need by medical providers to have the robust testing and reporting capabilities offered by the Commander Echo testing instruments.
JTech Medical Commander Echo Evaluation Products
The Commander Echo product line includes several different products capable of communicating testing data wirelessly to a console. JTech also produces a data collection and reporting software module, Commander Echo Downloader, which allows users to download testing data to a computer and explain the results of several tests using color-coded reports.
The entire JTech Medical Commander Echo product line includes the following products:
- Commander Echo Wireless Testing Console – JTech’s wireless portable evaluation system
- Commander Echo Wireless Dual Inclinometers – A pair of devices used for measuring range of motion
- Commander Echo Wireless Manual Muscle Tester - A handheld dynamometer used to test the strength of several different muscle groups
- Commander Echo Wireless Pinch Strength Gauge – A dynamometer device designed specifically to measure pinch strength
- Commander Echo Wireless Grip Strength Dynamometer - A dynamometer device designed specifically to measure grip strength
- Commander Echo Wireless Pain Algometer – A device designed to measure patient responses to pressure and evaluate pain thresholds
- Commander Echo Wireless Goniometer – A device used to measure range of motion
- Commander Echo Static Force Gauge – A dynamic instrument used to assess strength capabilities and work capacity
- Mobile Lift Platform – Used for configuring tests of back, leg, and arm strength
For more information about any of the products in the Commander Echo series, contact a customer service representative at ProHealthcareProducts.com.