In our practice, there are still times when we make house calls. When this is the case, it’s important to have portable tools in order to bring the most effective treatment options we can to our patients. The ComboCare E-Stim and Ultrasound Combo Professional Device is a great addition to our practice for use both in the office and when we need to see patients at home But just because this device is portable, doesn’t mean it lacks features. A truly top of the line ultrasound combo unit, the ComboCare includes many features that are necessary to treat efficiently and effectively.
The ComboCare from Roscoe Medical is one of the highest quality yet affordable
Combination Therapy Devices on the market.
Top Features of the ComboCare E-Stim and Ultrasound Therapy Combo Device
- This microprocessor controlled unit combines ultrasound therapy with five different clinical electrotherapy treatment waveforms including: Interferential (IF) 4-Pole, Interferential (IF) 2-Pole, Russian Stimulator - Medium Frequency, EMS/NMES, and TENS.
- This Combo Care unit includes a large, easy-to-read LCD panel and programmable timer, keeping it easy to see and lowering the amount of time it takes a practitioner to set up parameters for treatment.
- Treatment time is at a premium, especially with home visits. With 10 presets per waveform (50 in total) and 20 ultrasound presets, this ultrasound combo device helps cut down on the time it takes to set treatment parameters for commonly treated issues.
- The ultrasound features a 5 cm² sound head which offers 1 MHz and 3 MHz frequencies giving the ability to treat more superficial injuries and deeper tissue trauma.
- The ability to provide ultrasound and electrical stimulation simultaneously which is beneficial when treating several different patient problems such as: Sciatica, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, problems associated with Diabetes and Tempormandibular Joint Disorder (TMD).
ComboCare E-Stim & Utrasound Device Comes with 8 sets of electrodes, 8 straps,
4 lead wires, and a user manual
Combination units can be powerful additions to most treatment regimens because of their ability to decrease pain, swelling, and relax tense or spasming muscles. Because of the effectiveness of these combination units, when we need to treat patients at home, it’s important to have access to these kinds of modalities.
Our intention with our home patients is to provide the same top quality care that we’re able to provide within our clinic. However, we don’t have the means to create a fully functional, mobile clinic, meaning we need to find tools that travel well. However, portability is just one part of the equation, because these devices have to deliver quality treatments as well. The ComboCare E-Stim and Ultrasound Combo Professional Device fits the bill and is a great addition to any clinic.
For more information about the ComboCare or any other combination therapy machine please see ProHealthcareProducts.com.