9th Nov 2015
Top Physical Therapy Blogs
It’s the age of the blog. Seems like anytime you click on a company’s website you’ll stumble upon their blog. It’s exciting because now more than ever before physical therapists can stay on the cutting edge of innovation, treatment options, advances, etc. But it also can be overwhelming too, being inundated with information and trying to decide which is useful and which is not. Luckily, there are some amazing physical therapy blogs out there to provide up to date information. Here are a few of our favorites.
Top 5 Physical Therapy Blogs
- www.juliewiebept.com This blog is written by my former colleague and Pelvic Dysfunction expert, Julie Wiebe. Her blog is great not only for physical therapists, but also for clients to receive information on pelvic floor dysfunction and possible treatment options.
- www.forwardthinkingpt.com This educational blog is great for problem solving and getting new treatment ideas. It also includes a comprehensive list of orthopedic tests with analysis of each one.
- www.MikeReinold.com : A clinician, researcher and educator as well as Head PT for The Boston Red Sox, Mike’s website contains journal articles and reviews in addition to continuing education resources.
- www.evidenceinmotion.com: This blog is maintained for PT’s and the issues they’re interested in, not only education and advancements, but billing information and global issues. It’s a great and interesting read.
- www.moveforwardpt.com: From the latest news in reimbursements, clinical research and patient treatments, this blog is a great research for not only physical therapists, but patients with a comprehensive patient section.
It is truly exciting in this age of technology to have access to the exchange of ideas and innovation that these blogs highlight. This exchange of information leads to better patient care and clinic sustainability.