Cando Inflatable Exercise Ball (Orange, 22 inches)
- These balls are used to improve balance, coordination, flexibility, strength or simply just for fun.
- Balls are used by pediatric and NDT therapists as an aid for vestibular movement and equilibrium therapy, by fitness professionals as an aid for stretching and strength programs, and even by pregnant women in birthing classes, and people with back problems.
- Available in a variety of sizes and colors.
- Cando balls have a non-slip PVC vinyl surface that is ribbed for extra security.
- The balls may be "under" inflated to give a soft, mushy feel or "over" inflated for a firm, bouncy feel and can support up to 606 lb (275 kg).
- Packaged in a polybag.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exercise Equipment.
Physical Therapy can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Cando. An excellent option to consider is the Inflatable Ball.
Dimensions: 22" x 22" x 22"
Weight: 2.0 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.