Cando MVP Balance System Storage Tub for Balls and Weights
MVP balance system is a modular balance system with 4 different non-skid platforms available and 5 different color-coded instability balls to choose from.
• The platform stability can be altered creating various difficulty levels.
• The MVP balance system is perfect for balance - coordination - ankle and knee strengthening and rehabilitation - ankle range-of-motion and flexibility - core stability - improved posture - and proprioceptive training.
• Each board can be used either as a wobble board - if 1 ball is inserted into the center position - or rocker board - if 2 balls are inserted into opposing side positions.
• One ball can also be positioned off center to aid in ROM and stretching activities.
• The smaller instability balls offer the least instability and the larger instability balls offer the greatest instability.
• Larger platforms can limit the instability.
• Individual components available independently or available in kits with or without wall hang storage racks.
• Color-coded Instability balls also for use with CanDo Multi-Axial Positioning System.
• Storage Tub for Balls and Weights
Dimensions: 16" x 7" x 11"
Weight: 1.0 lbs