Lafayette Instrument Gollehon Extendable Goniometer
Goniometers are used in the diagnosis of injuries and other conditions that affect range of motion .
The Gollehon Extendable Goniometer is an innovative tool used for assessing the range of motion of a patient. Its arms can extend to 28.00 inches to measure large joints and retract to 8.0 inches to measure all but the smallest joints. The extendable arms are long enough to span anatomical bony landmarks, which gives the examiner over standard goniometers that require the examiner to estimate alignment.
The dual scale of 0-180 degrees and 180-0 degrees is magnified four times, improving the accuracy of the reading, thus, reducing the chance for error. The Extendable Goniometer is affordable, costing little more than standard goniometers. Its lightweight ABS plastic construction will ensure continued and long lasting use. The Extendable Goniometer features a Dual Scale, 1 degree Increments, Extendable and Retractable Arms, Magnified Reading Window, as well as a Compact, Lightweight, and Portable Design.
Lafayette Instrument Gollehon Extendable Goniometer Specifications:
- Total collapsed length: 8.0 inches
- Total extended length: 28.00 inches
- Housing diameter: 2.5 inches
- Thickness: 0.8 inches
- Weight: 0.2 lbs.
- Arm rotation: 360 degrees (both directions) Resistance swivel
- Lens magnification: 4x
- Index dial: dual scale 0-180 degrees and 180-0 degrees in 1 degree increments
- Housing: Gray ABS Plastic
- Extendable arms: Chromium plated brass
- Positioning see thru hole: 0.68 inches diameter