Galaxy TTET 300 3-Section Traction Table
The Chattanooga Galaxy TTET300 is a highly versatile and multifunctional 3-section traction table designed to aid in efficient spinal traction treatment. In conjunction with a traction unit, this table provides maximum patient comfort in both prone and supine positions, making it an essential tool for both manual therapy and traction therapy. The roller-mounted surface of the table helps prevent friction below the hips and legs, ensuring full traction force during vertebral treatment. Additionally, the variable-height traction table can be locked in place, making it an excellent addition to any treatment room. With its high-quality construction and advanced features, the Chattanooga Galaxy TTET300 is the perfect solution for professionals looking to provide top-quality care to their patients.
Indications for Use:
- Designed to aid in efficient spinal traction treatment
- Nerve root compression - herniated discs, bulging discs, sciatica, segmental muscle spasming, foraminal stenosis
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Chiropractic clinics
- Physical therapy clinics
- Sports medicine facilities
- Rehabilitation centers
Unique Features of the Product:
- Provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions to aid both manual therapy and traction therapy
- A Scissor frame with four feet and four multidirectional, retractable wheels for easy transport
- Roller-mounted surface helps prevent friction below the hips and legs
- Repositional head /back section elevates 82°
- Gas spring assists on friction-free moveable sections for easy positioning
- HalloTronicTM+ System enables electric high/low height adjustment from 19 to 39 cm with capacity up to 440 LBs
- Dynamic Lifting Capacity: Up to 440 LBs
- Max workload: 605 lbs.
- Height Range: 19-39 cm
- Length: 78 in
- Width: 24 in
- Table Weight: 274 lbs
- Main Power: 120V -50/60 HZ, Max 2A with 120V
- Table Components: head section 23 in., middle section 8 in., leg section 47.7 in., width 27.5 in., total table length 79.5 in., total length with traction platform 103 in.
- Adjustment: Angle inclination - Head: -10° to +82°
- Adjustment: Leg displacement - 6 in.
- Adjustment: Height - min. 19 in, max 39 in.
- Frame: F4 Frame, 4 feet + 4 wheels
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Chattanooga Galaxy TTET300 Traction Table with Instruction Manual (Material color selected)
- Graphite Gray
- Navy Blue
- Imperial Blue
- Optional axilla post package for added stability for your patient. Must be added at the time of order.
- The TX Traction unit, Flexion Stool, Belt System, and Saunders Cervical Traction (various colors)
- DJO Global® provides a 24-month warranty on the delivered product and a 12-month warranty on its upholstered parts, starting from the date of original consumer purchase, as indicated in a proof of purchase. See IFU for more detail.