Heavy Duty Triple Handrail Bariatric Training Stairs
These Heavy Duty Bariatric Training Stairs with Triple Handrail Design are an essential tool for bariatric patients undergoing therapy. These stairs are designed with safety and durability in mind to provide a safe and comfortable environment for patients to regain their mobility, coordination, and strength. Made of high-quality hardwood construction with tubular steel, and anti-slip treads, these stairs are built to last and can support up to 1000 lbs. Assembly is required, but the instructions are easy to follow.
Indications for Use:
- Bariatric patients undergoing therapy
- Rehabilitation centers
- Hospitals and medical facilities
- Home use
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Home Use
Unique Features of the Product:
- Triple handrail design at 35", 26", and 17" height
- Hardwood construction with tubular steel
- Dual platform, anti-slip treads
- Supports up to 1000 lbs
- Additional platform built into the long stairs
- Footprint: 78" x 104"
- Minimum ceiling height: 102"
- Weight capacity: 1000 lbs
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Heavy Duty Bariatric Training Stairs
- Assembly Instructions
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
- What is the weight capacity of these stairs?
- Our Heavy Duty Bariatric Training Stairs can support up to 1000 lbs.
- What is the footprint of these stairs?
- The footprint of our Heavy Duty Bariatric Training Stairs is 78" x 104".
- Are the treads on these stairs anti-slip?
- Yes, our Heavy Duty Bariatric Training Stairs come with dual platform, anti-slip tread