Lightweight Anti-Fog Face Shield, 1 each (13-2798)
The protection properties of this lightweight Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) face mask include a barrier between the wearer and those around them and vice-versa, keeps someone from touching their face which is also a common mechanism of disease transmission, does not require it to be “pulled down” when speaking to someone for enhanced communication which could potentially compromise barrier protections, and are reported to be more comfortable than wearing other types of masks. In fact, a study was shown that wearing a face shield reduced immediate viral exposure by 96% when worn by a simulated healthcare worker within 18 inches of a direct inline cough. Face shields are used in hospitals, medical and dental clinics, research institutions, food development and cosmetic industries, and other circumstances where protection form airborne particles, flying objects, or splashing chemicals is important.
Specifications of the Lightweight Anti-Fog Face shield:
- Dimensions: 12.9” x 2” x 8.6” offers protection from the forehead to below the chin while allowing the head band to be adjusted for a one size fits all
- Lightweight of 0.07 lbs makes it easily worm for long periods of time
- Limited-reusable face shield designed latex-free with cushion providing foam band and shield protector that allows space for glasses and a paper or cloth facemask to be worn if desired.
- Made of optically clear polyester for visual clarity for smoother communication via viewing of facial expressions and lip movements
- An anti-fog property so visual quality is not interrupted due to breathing and condensation