Mettler G5 Gemini Clinical Therapeutic Massage System
The G5 Gemini is Mettler's most versatile clinical massager, providing physical therapy, respiratory therapy, and massage therapy applications. The Gemini machine has massage speeds that range from 15 to 60 CPS. This model includes both a macro head and a micro head for performing specialized massage therapy. The micro head is used for pediatrics, geriatrics, and facial areas. The micro head provides concentrated therapy while the macro head provides powerful therapy to larger muscle groups. The Gemini comes complete with custom cart with built-in bins for storage and twelve applicators.
Mettler G5 massage systems have been used in clinics for over 50 years. They use Directional Stroking, not vibration, for effective delivery of therapy. This line of massagers are reliable, durable and quiet.
Some of the benefits of the Gemini Massager include:
- Extremely versatile
- Provides two sized heads for more specialized therapy
- Percussive Phlegm Mobilizer technology
- Adjunct for Postural Drainage
- Quick access to supplies and accessories with two (2) storage bins
- Combination easy-to-use display console and motor speed control
- Quiet motor
- Attractive white housing blends into its environment
- All machines will be 24 volt operation, with our proprietary power supply provided at no additional charge, to convert 110 volt thru 240 volt input to 24 volts.
Features of the Mettler G5 Gemini Clinical Massage Therapy System include:
- Motor: 1/17 horsepower, 24 volt DC, 1/40 horsepower, 24 volt DC
- Input: 90 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Assembled Dimensions: 50? x 18? x 22?
- Assembled Unit Weight: 48 Lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 2 boxes, 30? x 23? x 19? and 43? x 19? x 18?
- Shipping Weight: 2 boxes: 64 Lbs.
- Applicator Package: PRO-PKG and MCT-PKG
- Approvals: UL, TUV, CE, RoH5
- Warranty: 1 year