Mettler MTD 4000 Static Intermittent Traction Decompression Unit
The MTD 4000 (Mettler Traction Decompression) system is a great resource for clinics where spinal and lumbar decompression is needed for rehabilitation of patients.
The MTD 4000 traction system is an easy to use device that offers static and intermittent traction with user definable hold, rest, and treatment times. It gently pulls the cervical spine or lumbar spine in opposite directions to draw the soft tissue around the cervical or lumbar joints and separate the distance between bone sections of the vertebra.
The MTD 4000 may be used to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with: protruding discs, spinal root impingement, bulging discs, hypomobility, herniated discs, degenerative joint disease, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, posterior facet syndrome, compressions fracture, acute facet problems, radicular pain, discogenic pain and prolapsed discs.
Benefits and features of the MTD 4000 include:
- Easy to use
- Active displays show all treatment parameters and progress.
- Multiple sensors and safety controls
- High strength traction cable
- Adjustable Hold/Rest times
- Continuous and Intermittent traction with multiple speed selection
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Two year limited warranty
- Dimension: L 14.2? _ W 12.2? _ T 9?
- Net Weight: 32 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years