Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Touch Screen Combination Therapy Machine (Discontinued, ME-941 will replace it, Not available til fall 2019)
Mettler designed the Sonicator Plus 940 to have touch screen capabilities that allow the clinician to maneuver through treatment parameters with ease. All combination therapy parameters can be adjusted before a treatment or during a treatment. The Sonicator Plus 940 has a built in safety feature that allows the clinician to change a parameter on the fly without having to stop or pause a treatment. Once the parameter is changed, the output of that waveform goes into a constant mode allowing the patient to feel the âreal timeâ change. This feature alone sets the 940 apart from any other combination therapy unit on the market.
The 940 offers 61 different preset programs, as well as memory space for the clinician to store their own protocols. The Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 is one of the best combination therapy devices available for any practice. The combination of 8 clinical waveforms and a dual frequency ultrasound make the Sonicator Plus 940 one of the most advanced units on the market.
Specs for the Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Clinical Touch Screen Combination Therapy Machine:
- Weight: 11 pounds, (5 kg)
- Dimensions: 4.9 in (H) x 13.6 in (W) x 10.5 in (D), 12.4 cm (H) x 34.5 cm (W) x 26.7 cm (D)
- Warranty: 2 years on unit, 1 year on applicator and cable. An additional 2-year extended warranty can also be purchased.
Accessories for the Mettler 940
- 9401 5.5cm2, 1/3 MHz applicator for the Sonicator Plus 940
- 9402 0.9cm2, 1/3 MHz applicator for the Sonicator Plus 940
- 2266 Electrode cable for the Sonicator Plus 940
- 2267 Optional high volt / DC probe, pin-to-banana adapter and 3 1/2″ x 7″ sponge electrode for the Sonicator Plus 940