Hoggan microFET 5 Intelligent Single Inclinometer
The microFET 5 Intelligent Inclinometer is an easy to use, self-contained, pre-programmed inclinometer for spinal range of motion.
The microFET5 Intelligent Inclinometer combines the accuracy and patient convenience of single inclinometry with the speed and simplicity of automatic calculation. The microFET5 is programmed to prompt the user through all spinal range of motion tests. It can also be used in simple mode for extremity range of motion testing.
The Hoggan microFET 5 Single Inclinometer includes the following features and benefits:
- Complete with pre-programmed protocols for cervical, thoracic and lumbar range of motion tests.
- Easy to use and self-contained.
- Uses simple keypad prompts to automatically calculate and display spinal segment ROM results.
- Combines the accuracy and patient convenience of single inclinometry with the speed and simplicity of automatic calculation.
- Can also be used in simple mode for extremity range of motion testing.
- One year warranty (Extended Warranties are available)
- Wall Chart included
The Hoggan microFET 5 Single Inclinometer can be purchase with or without software.