Relief Pak Stationary Heating Unit, 4-Pack Capacity, 110V
Experience effective pain relief and promote healing with the Relief Pak Heating Unit. Designed to provide deep and soothing moist heat therapy, this 4-pack capacity stationary heater is a must-have for addressing acute and chronic pain. Whether you're recovering from an injury or looking to ease soreness after a workout, our heating unit offers exceptional quality and versatility. Crafted from durable stainless steel, its innovative design ensures safe and efficient heat distribution. Discover the benefits of moist heat therapy with this user-friendly and highly recommended solution.
Indications for Use:
- Alleviates acute and chronic pain
- Eases aches and stiffness
- Ideal for post-injury and post-workout recovery
- Provides relief from soreness
- Tissue preparation for therapeutic treatment
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Physical therapy clinics
- Chiropractic offices
- Athletic training centers
- Home use
Unique Features of the Product:
- Holds and heats 4 moist heat packs up to 160 degrees
- Conforms to body parts, ensuring optimal coverage
- Deep tissue penetration for effective pain relief
- Adjustable temperature control
- Glowing orange light indicates desired temperature
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Insulated design prevents exterior from becoming too hot
- Dimensions: 13.98" x 19.69" x 10.63"
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Capacity: 4 Relief Pak moist heat packs
- Power: 110V
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
Q: How does moist heat therapy work? A: Moist heat therapy penetrates deeper into tissues compared to dry heat, offering more effective pain relief and promoting healing.
Q: Can I adjust the temperature? A: Yes, the adjustable temperature control allows you to customize the heat level according to your comfort.
Q: Is it safe to use at home? A: Absolutely, the compact stationary design is suitable for both clinic and home use. The unit's insulated construction ensures safety.
Q: How do I clean the unit? A: After draining, use a soft cloth, sponge, or non-abrasive cleaning pad with mild soaps or non-abrasive detergents. Avoid steel wool, bleach, or high-chlorine cleaners.