Saunders Cervical Traction Therapy Device
The Saunders Cervical Traction Therapy Device is an ergonomically designed stretching device that offers safe and effective treatment for neck pain and discomfort in the comfort of your home via self-administered traction application. This compact, lightweight and easy portable device is easy to use and comes fully assembled upon receipt. With its user-controlled technology and adjustable angles, the Saunders Cervical Traction Device allows for a personalized therapeutic experience that is specific to your preferences. Additionally, its easy-to-read pressure gauge measures units in both pounds and kilograms.
Indications for Use:
- Neck pain, tension, muscle stiffness, discomfort
- Cervical herniated disc
- Neck/cervical arthritis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Pinched nerve
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used: Primarily for home use
- Offers treatment from the supine/face up position
- Three adjustable angles (15, 20, and 25-degree angles)
- User-controlled traction
- Provides up to 50 lbs traction force
- Blow-off valve controls the amount of pressure that can be applied
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- No assembly required
- User-controlled design for a personalized healing experience
- Adjustable angles for customized treatment
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge with measurements in pounds and kilograms
- A patented pump design incorporates a "click-in-place" type mechanism for pumping to increase traction, sustaining traction,
and releasing the traction force.
Applying Traction at Home
1. Lie supine on a flat carpeted surface or treatment table and position your body so the neck wedge cradles your neck and your head fits snugly on the headrest. Neck wedges should rest between the apex of your ears and your shoulders.
2. Rotate the knobs on either of the adjusting poles until the front edges have pressed firmly both sides of the neck.
3. Relax in this position. The neck blocks may occasionally self-adjust to accommodate your necks contour. You can also manually rotate the blocks as required to establish a more comfortable and stable fit to your liking.
4. Secure a strap just above your eyebrow line to keep your head properly positioned. The strap should fasten securely and comfortably.
5. Use the pump to gradually apply traction.
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Saunders Cervical Traction Device
- Hand pump
- Head strap and pads
- User manual
- Carrying case
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
- Q: Is the Saunders Cervical Traction Device easy to use? A: Yes, the device is entirely user-controlled, and its easy-to-read pressure gauge measures units in both pounds and kilograms.
- Q: Does the device come with a carrying case? A: A carrying case is optional and sold separately.