It comes with a variety of premium features for maximal user friendliness for a more efficient workout. This machine is built heavy-duty for long-term quality use.
The Benefits of Exercising on a Treadmill
Regular cardio training on a treadmill, you can reduce the risk of major chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. The natural act of walking or jogging is beneficial to the musculoskeletal system. You can increase your muscle strength and stamina, plus you can increase the strength of your bones too. Treadmills are safe, private, convenient, and are reported as the most enjoyable cardio exercise for most.
Specifications and Features of the Spirit CT800 Treadmill with Medical Handrails
- Full length medical handrails are neoprene dipped for non-slip grip for added security and stability
- An extra large (60” x 22”) tread surface and waxed deck system
- Large 9” bright blue backlit LCD screen on the console that displays pace, calories burned, time (elapsed or countdown, distance traveled, and pulse. It can also function as a tablet reading rack
- Nine factory preset programs are offered, plus one user defined program for a customized workout and one manual program. Preset programs include Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, 5K run, Interval, Fitness Test and Heart Rate Programs 1 and 2. Includes four Military readiness tests
- Speed can be adjusted from 0.5 to 12 mph and incline raised to 15%
- Multiple storage options (cellphone, keys, etc.)
- Features a magnetic safety tether cord that will stop tread-belt movement immediately should the user fall or move too far back on the tread-belt
- Built-in fan for cool refreshing breeze while working out
- Impressive warranty
Treadmills are key exercise devices used in gyms, clinics, homes, research facilities, and athletic training rooms to facilitate the development of fitness, recovery from injury, and overall general well-being.
Dimensions: 84" x 57" x 35"
Weight: 400.0 lbs
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Notice: Typically ships in 1 week.