Spirit, Medical CT900 Treadmill
The Spirit CT900 Treadmill is built with a 5.0 HP motor and a waxed deck system and heavy-duty steel frame for maximum durability and user comfort. It offers an extra-large workout surface at 62” x 22” and an oversized 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen on the console that gives users all the information they need and want at their fingertips. This treadmill is built for the rigors and hard use of a multi-user environment while providing the user with maximum comfort and convenience. Great for the commercial fitness environment in the development of cardiorespiratory fitness and as part of injury rehabilitation exercises.
The Benefits of Exercising on a Treadmill
Regular cardio training on a treadmill, you can reduce the risk of major chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. The natural act of walking or jogging is beneficial to the musculoskeletal system. You can increase your muscle strength and stamina, plus you can increase the strength of your bones too. Treadmills are safe, private, convenient, and are reported as the most enjoyable cardio exercise for most.
Specifications and Features of the Spirit CT900 Treadmill
- An oversized 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen on the console that gives users all the information they need and want at their fingertips
- Speed can be adjusted from 0.5 to 12 mph and the incline can be raised up to 15%
- Eight factory preset programs are offered including Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, Interval, HIIT, 5K run, and Heart rate
- The CT900 also includes Nine pre-programmed fitness tests. If a program isn't what you want, this unit also has a Quick Start option
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options are also included to make workouts more effective
- The console displays Pace, Calories burned, Time (elapsed or countdown), Distance traveled and Heart rate. It is also a tablet friendly reading rack. Features convenient water bottle holders and cargo tray for keys or a phone. The console also offers an adjustable cooling fan to help keep users comfortable during their workout
- Features a magnetic safety tether cord that will stop tread-belt movement immediately should the user fall or move too far back on the tread-belt
Treadmills are key exercise devices used in gyms, clinics, homes, research facilities, and athletic training rooms to facilitate the development of fitness, recovery from injury, and overall general well-being.
Dimensions: 84" x 60" x 35"
Weight: 473 lbs
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Notice: Typically ships in 1 week.