Spirit, CT850 Treadmill for Sale
The Spirit CT 850 Treadmill comes with a brushless 4.0 HP AC drive motor for the needed torque and smooth continuous power and designed to withstand the rigors of the commercial fitness environment in the development of cardiorespiratory fitness and as part of injury rehabilitation exercises. The electronics in the CT850 are designed to provide simple and intuitive operation for ease of use and effectiveness in understanding its operations.
The Benefits of Exercising on a Treadmill
Regular cardio training on a treadmill, you can reduce the risk of major chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. The natural act of walking or jogging is beneficial to the musculoskeletal system. You can increase your muscle strength and stamina, plus you can increase the strength of your bones too. Treadmills are safe, private, convenient, and are reported as the most enjoyable cardio exercise for most.
Specifications and Features of the Spirit CT850 Treadmill
- The top control panel boasts a simple and intuitive design with direct speed and incline buttons, multiple storage options for water bottles, phones, and other accessories, as well as a built-in fan that helps keep users cool.
- Ergonomically positioned hand pulse sensors for easy vital stat monitoring
- Multiple built-in programs for workout customization to suit all fitness levels and workout customization
- The console features a large easy-to-read display, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port with multiple storage tray options to help keep their devices charged
- Direct speed and incline buttons for workout variations and interval training
Treadmills are key exercise devices used in gyms, clinics, homes, research facilities, and athletic training rooms to facilitate the development of fitness, recovery from injury, and overall general well-being.
Dimensions: 84" x 57" x 35"
Weight: 437.0 lbs
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Notice: Typically ships in 1 week.