Stabilizer Pressure Biofeedback Muscle Testing Device
The Stabilizer Pressure Biofeedback is a simple device that provides valuable information to ensure quality and precision in exercise performance and muscle testing.
The Stabilizer provides biofeedback, so the clinician and patient can determine if the patient is able to selectively isolate and maintain contractions of the cervical or lumbopelvic core stabilization muscles. The measuring range is 0-200 mmHg analog pressure with an accuracy of +/- 3mmHg pressure.
- Use with exercise to protect and stabilize joints.
- Prevent and treat low back/neck pain.
- Improve core stabilization exercises.
- Enhance home exercise program.
- Comes complete with display gauge, pressure cell and instruction booklet.