Stat Packs G1 Quicklook AED First Responder Pack
The G1 Quicklook AED Pack is perfect for athletic trainers, first responders, and others who need quick access to a defibrillator and other first aid equipment. This pack is designed specifically to provide medical personnel quick and easy access to the defibrillator, which is secured in a transparent, single-buckle pocket.
The G1 Quicklook AED Pack is designed to accommodate most Automated External Defibrillators for extremely prompt access. The G1 Quicklook is typically used in public areas such as airports, coliseums, shopping malls, or in homes emergency kits as an all-in-one first responder bag. The G1 Quicklook features a simple design that works well for experienced clinicians as well as novices.
Features of the Stat Packs G1 Quicklook AED Pack include:
- Foam-lined construction maintains pack shape and protects contents
- Single-buckle AED pocket offers quick access to the Defibrillator
- Clear durable urethane window allows quick view of AED status
- Main compartment features three removable stick-in-place pouches that give visibility and organization to contents Ergonomic, padded shoulder straps and back panel for comfort during transport
- QuickZip access to main compartment through the back panel, maintaining access to contents and AED
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools
- Designed to carry StatPacksÂ® drug module, intubation module, and IV module
- Color: Red
- Weight: 3.2 Pounds
- Dimensions: H: 18â x W: 14â x D: 7.5â
- Capacity: 1800 cubic inches