Adtemp™ 427 Temple Touch 6 Second Conductive Digital Thermometer
The convenience of a non-invasive, easy to administer, temple touch thermometer is perfect for traditional office, hospital, clinic, school, pediatric or home temperature assessment. It is also rapidly becoming an in-demand screening tool for PT, OT, and Chiropractic clinics, blood donation events, and other settings where workers or patrons should be screened for an elevated temperature in determining entrance or participation determination.
The sensitive and patented conductive technology of the Adtemp 427 Temple Touch Thermometer delivers an accurate temperature reading in about 6 seconds. Its design reduces the risk of cross contamination and eliminates the need for costly and inconvenient probe covers.
Specifications and Unique Features of the American Diagnostic Corporation’s Adtemp™ Temple Touch 6 Second Conductive Digital Thermometer
- Patented technology for accurate conductive temperature assessment with last-reading memory
- Its small compact design (4.7” x 1.17” x 1”) and light weight (0.08 lbs) design allows easy use and convenient portability
- An audible tone is delivered when the test is complete (about 6 seconds time)
- Bold digital display of temperature measurement makes reading easy
- Uses 2 “AAA” batteries (included) and has an auto-off function that spares batter life for longer use, providing a minimum 1000 full duty cycles over a 24-month period
- Switchable Fahrenheit-Celsius reading
- Sensitivity of temperature range (95°F to 107.6°F/35°C to 42°C, +.1°C)
- Meets accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112
- Backed by a 2-year warranty