Tidalwave Aquatic Exercise Bike, Green
The Tidalwave Water Exercise Bike is a unique way to get fit through water exercise. Aqua spinning has many benefits over land-based bike and spinning classes, including reduced joint stress, greater endurance training stimulus, and low impact exercise that is great for fitness training, physical therapy rehabilitation. This water bike is perfect for users of all types, thanks to its multiple resistance levels and adjustable seat and handlebars. The unique flywheel and folding v-frame design make it easy to use and store, and the scratch-resistant transport wheels make it easy to move around. Its user-friendly design also makes it a great option for locations with limited deck and storage options. Made of stainless steel with a powder coat finish, this durable water exercise bike is perfect for use in backyard pools, gyms, rec centers, and spas.
Indications for Use:
- Water-based exercise and just having fun
- Aqua spinning class.
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Backyard pools
- Rec centers
- Physical therapy pools.
Unique Features of the Product:
- Flywheel and folding v-frame design
- Multiple resistance levels
- Scratch-resistant transport wheels
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Durable stainless steel construction with powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 54.25" x 53.75" x 21.5"
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Color: Green
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- One Green Tidalwave Aquatic Exercise Bike
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
- Is the Tidalwave Water Exercise Bike suitable for physical therapy? Yes, this water exercise bike is perfect for physical therapy and rehab.
- Is the Tidalwave Water Exercise Bike easy to move around? Yes, this water exercise bike features scratch-resistant transport wheels, making it easy to move around.
- Is the seat on the Tidalwave Water Exercise Bike adjustable? Yes