Whitehall 45 Gallon Extremity Mobile Whirlpool has a compact design saving space and designed for treating injuries to the upper extremity and lower extremity below the knee. Whether hot water therapy to increase blood flow to promote healing or cold water therapy for blood vessel constriction and pain relief, the mechanical forces of the turbine provides a therapeutic massaging effect to the involved tissues.
Specifications of the Whitehall Extremity Mobile 45 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool
- Tank Length: 32”
- Tank Width: 15”
- Tank Depth: 25”
- Tank Height: 31”
- Tank Capacity: 45 gallons
Features of the Whitehall Extremity Mobile 45 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool
- Seamless welded construction fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless-steel rod for extra strength
- Tank bottom is seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacterial buildup
- Heavy duty swivel casters for ease in moving and lockable rear casters for greater stabilization during use
- Spring loaded raising and lowering adjustment ability and locking device for height and water agitation direction permits focused targeting of the intended body area to be treated
- Equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed ½ HP jet pump motor that functions both as an agitator and emptying device
- Motor is protected by an ABS plastic shell, has an automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime sealed bearings
- All parts contacting water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
Thermometer: Provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserted into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
Tank Finish: Stainless Steel. Additional fee for options:
- Black Color Environ-Glaze (EGO7)
- White Color Environ-Glaze (EG10)
- Alpine Lake Enviro Glaze (EG13)
- Fairway Green Enviro-glaze (EG14)
- Firehouse Red Enviro-glaze (EG15)
Drain: Standard Drain. Additional fee for Separate Drain (SDP) – bottom drain leading to a separate, concealed water evacuation pump. A hose is attached to the side of the unit to facilitate the evacuation.
Plug: Standard Plug. Additional fee for Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI)
Turbine Voltage: 110V (220V cord type – European, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Israel)
ADH Auxiliary Drain Hose Assembly. This 12” hose with chrome-plated brass fittings attaches to the drain valve of a mobile whirlpool to direct the flow of water when emptying to a floor drain outlet. (Note: An additional length of hose is available upon request)
Whitehall Extremity 45 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool Install Dimensions
Whitehall Stainless Steel Extremity Mobile Whirlpool
Whitehall Mobile Whirlpool is recommended treatment for foot and ankle area, and can be also used in upper extremities.
Extremity - Compact design saves space.
Mounted on 4 heavy-duty five inch casters. Tank can be emptied through the gravity drain or by using whirlpool turbine assembly and drainage hose.
Whirlpools have a single 1/2 horsepower motor to drive the agitation, spot spray and emptying operations. Dial varies the degree of agitation by controlling the amount of air introduced into the water. The agitator (turbine assembly) can be raised and lowered on its shaft to change the directional flow. Can be removed from the shaft if service is needed. Tanks are fabricated from 18 gauge stainless steel, with a reinforced rim and a seamless coven bottom to minimize bacteria buildup.
Foot-Ankle-Calf-Knee-Arm Mobile E-45-M
- Length - 32" x Width 15" x Depth 25"
- Height - 31 inches
- Capacity - 45 Gallons