Whitehall Stainless Steel Hi-Boy 60 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool (H-60-M)
The Whitehall Hi-Boy 60 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool is designed for complete coverage to the back, hip and shoulder areas. If full immersion is not desired, an optional adjustable suspension seat can be utilized. When coupled with the optional tank top seat, unit can be used to treat lower extremities. Whether hot water therapy to increase blood flow to promote healing or cold water therapy for blood vessel constriction and pain relief, the mechanical forces of the turbine provides a therapeutic massaging effect to the involved tissues.
Specifications of the Whitehall Hi-Boy 60 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool
- Tank Length: 36”
- Tank Width: 20”
- Tank Depth: 28”
- Tank Height: 35”
- Tank Capacity: 60 gallons
Features of the Whitehall Hi-Boy 60 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool
- Seamless welded construction fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless-steel rod for extra strength
- Tank bottom is seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacterial buildup
- Heavy duty swivel casters for ease in moving and lockable rear casters for greater stabilization during use
- Spring loaded raising and lowering adjustment ability and locking device for height and water agitation direction permits focused targeting of the intended body area to be treated
- Equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed ½ HP jet pump motor that functions both as an agitator and emptying device
- Motor is protected by an ABS plastic shell, has an automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime sealed bearings
- All parts contacting water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
Thermometer: Provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserted into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
Tank Finish: Stainless Steel. Additional fee for options:
- Black Color Environ-Glaze (EGO7)
- White Color Environ-Glaze (EG10)
- Alpine Lake Enviro-Glaze (EG13)
- Fairway Green Enviro-Glaze (EG14)
- Firehouse Red Enviro-Glaze (EG15)
Drain: Standard Drain. Additional fee for Separate Drain (SDP) – bottom drain leading to a separate, concealed water evacuation pump. A hose is attached to the side of the unit to facilitate the evacuation.
Plug: Standard Plug. Additional fee for Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI)
Turbine Voltage: 110V (220V cord type – European, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Israel)
ADH Auxiliary Drain Hose Assembly. This 12” hose with chrome-plated brass fittings attaches to the drain valve of a mobile whirlpool to direct the flow of water when emptying to a floor drain outlet. (Note: An additional length of hose is available upon request)
TTS-1 Tank Top Seat for 20” Whirlpool. Designed for use with the whirlpool tank for treatment of lower extremities. The seat is 12" (305 mm) wide and extends around the front and sides of the tank.
AS-1 Adjustable Suspension Seat for 20” Wide Whirlpool. Designed for use inside the tank for low back, hip and leg treatment. Two side brackets with three levels of adjustment are provided, along with an adjustable removable seat. The seats are fabricated entirely from Type 304 stainless steel.
OPTIONAL LOGO: For an additional fee, all Whitehall Therapy Tubs can have your Business, Club, Sports Team, etc. logo (size 12” x 12”) added to the tank. You will need to provide the logo file in EPS format including color details.
Whitehall Stainless Steel Hi-Boy 60 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool Install Dimensions
Whitehall Stainless Steel Hi-Boy 60 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool
These Hi-Boy units are designed for complete coverage to the back, hip and shoulder areas. If full immersion is not desired, an optional adjustable suspension seat can be utilized. When coupled with the optional tank top seat, unit can be used to treat lower extremities.
Mounted on 4 heavy-duty five inch casters. Tank can be emptied through the gravity drain or by using whirlpool turbine assembly and drainage hose.
Whirlpools have a single 1/2 horsepower motor to drive the agitation, spot spray and emptying operations. Dial varies the degree of agitation by controlling the amount of air introduced into the water. The agitator (turbine assembly) can be raised and lowered on its shaft to change the directional flow. Can be removed from the shaft if service is needed. Tanks are fabricated from 18 gauge stainless steel, with a reinforced rim and a seamless coven bottom to minimize bacteria buildup. Comes with thermometer.
* Price does not include shipping. Call for shipping quote. This item ships by truck.