These face masks are made in the United States!
We have about 2 million of these in stock and ready to be shipped. They were made in San Diego at Walk Industrial in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
These face masks have slots designed to allow you to insert a filter between the two cotton fabric layers for more protection against germs and other pollutants.
Technical Details for this Face Mask
- Filter opening on the top
- 2 Ply Cotton Face Coverings 'Source Masks' w/ Filter Opening
- 100% Cotton 2.8-3.4 oz/yd, or 85-115 gsm
- 1/4" Braided Elastic bands
- Coverage area approximately 7.25" wide x 3" tall
- Serged/Overlocked Edges all the way around
- Fitment: Adult (Children can tie ends of elastic to make it fit smaller heads)