ADC AdView 2 Diagnostic Station, w/ BP and Pulse Oximetry
1. Use of the oscillometric method of measurement
2. Display both pulse rate and mean arterial blood pressure in about 30 seconds
3. A manual mode to allow blood pressure to be captured with a stethoscope using the traditional auscultatory method without changing cuffs
4. Customizable averaging protocol. It can be set to average between 2 to 5 blood pressure readings to ensure accuracy
5. The ChipOX Nellcor-compatible SPO2 module adds pulse oximetry
6. Fahrenheit and Celsius readings and a Cold Mode for lower ranges
7. Measure oxygen saturation of arterial blood flow in just 10 seconds
8. This module also displays pulse rate signal strength and comes with a reusable finger clip sensor and 8 foot cable.
Dimensions: 5.20" x 8.00" x 7.50"
Weight: 9.15 lbs