The ADC ADView 2 captures blood pressure using a non-invasive method automatically with just the push of a button.
1. Use of the oscillometric method of measurement
2. Display both pulse rate and mean arterial blood pressure in about 30 seconds
3. A manual mode to allow blood pressure to be captured with a stethoscope using the traditional auscultatory method without changing cuffs
4. Customizable averaging protocol. It can be set to average between 2 to 5 blood pressure readings to ensure accuracy
5. The ChipOX Nellcor-compatible SPO2 module adds pulse oximetry to the ADView device
6. This module also displays pulse rate signal strength and comes with a reusable finger clip sensor and 8 foot cable
7. Measure oxygen saturation of arterial blood flow in just 10 seconds.