Game ReadyWrap - Lower Extremity - Knee Articulated - One Size:
- Post-surgical recovery
- Acute injuries
- Edema swelling
- Pain relief
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Physical therapy clinics
- Athletic training facilities
- Sports medicine clinics
Unique Features of the Product:
- Dual-action wraps provide simultaneous delivery of adjustable pneumatic compression and continuous cold or heat therapy throughout treatment with better surface contact for effective outcomes
- Engineered for anatomic fit, comfort, and easy application
- Quick-release hose connectors to snap in and out of treatment as needed, mess-free
- CPM machine compatible
- Dimensions: 12" x 1" x 10"
- Weight: 2 lbs
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Knee Articulated with ATX Game Ready Wrap only
Wraps for all other body parts are available separately.(GRPro 2.1 and Med4 Elite therapy systems available separately)
Common Questions with Answers About the Product: Q:
Is the Game Ready Wrap - Lower Extremity - Knee Articulated with ATX easy to use? A: Yes, it is engineered for anatomic fit, comfort, and easy application.
Q: Is the knee wrap compatible with CPM machines? A: Yes, it is CPM machine compatible.
Q: What is the optimal temperature range for cold therapy? A: Studies suggest the greatest benefits from cold therapy are in the 40 degrees-60 degrees temperature range.
Q: How do you properly clean the wrap? A: To clean, carefully remove the Heat Exchanger from the sleeve and turn the sleeve inside out. Hand or machine wash the sleeve in cold water and mild detergent. Hand wash the Heat Exchanger with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not place either in a dryer. Hang dry both items